10. Improved Training Mode | Top 10 SFV Arcade Edition Changes
We have heard recent reports of people purchasing Street Fighter 5 vanilla edition and having Arcade Edition on disc! The biggest discovery these lucky investors have made on our behalf is the showing of frame data in training mode in such a way that we can study frame data. No more scouring the internet!
9. In-Game Rewards or Extra Battle Mode | Top 10 SFV Arcade Edition Changes
There are going to be a plethora of rewards for participating in different events such as specialty costumes and titles. The first such reward is the Viewtiful Joe costume for Rashid that can be won in Extra Battle Mode.
8. More Ways To Make Fight Money | Top 10 SFV Arcade Edition Changes
With new game modes and challenges, there will be plenty of opportunities to make some extra change to pay for characters, costumes, stages, etc...
7. More Things To Spend Fight Money On | Top 10 SFV Arcade Edition Changes
There will be a lot more content such as costumes, stages, music, and characters to buy; and there will be events to invest your fight money into to win prizes.
6. Arcade Mode | Top 10 SFV Arcade Edition Changes
With the rumor there are more than 200 endings, it will be fun to finally play through Street Fighter the way we used to.
5. Hitbox & Hurtbox Changes | Top 10 SFV Arcade Edition Changes
We are not entirely sure how this will affect gameplay, but we know players across the board will have to make adjustments. Will Alex's jabs counter all those jumping enemies? We will have to wait and see.
4. Nerfed Command Throws & Throw Loops | Top 10 SFV Arcade Edition Changes
Weakening command throw efficiency is a much needed fix for this game.
3. Increased Push on Block | Top 10 SFV Arcade Edition Changes
By being pushed further away by attacks while you block will prevent a lot of the characters from tapping you to death before you can react. This makes defense more effective as it should be and moves SFV more towards a neutral game like we are used to.
2. New V-Triggers | Top 10 SFV Arcade Edition Changes
These allow players to choose different ways to approach their opponents strategically and open up the ability to use some creative options as discussed before.
1. Season 3 Characters & Balancing | Top 10 SFV Arcade Edition Changes
Sakura and other fan favorites are on their way. Hopefully, there will be a more even playing field. We are sure any gaping discrepancies will be addressed.
by Garry Gordon
Interested in trying CRIT? Use code FREESAMPLE at checkout.
Questions about gg labs or CRIT? Email email@example.com